I. Records & Recognition Committee :
1. To establish and implement the rules governing the granting of awards.
2. To institute and review standards for judging recommendations for awards.
3. To be on the constant lookout for individuals or entities which can be recommended to the board as winners in the various categories.
4. To invite members to submit entries for awards.
5. To recommend to the board designs for awards, trophies, and certificates.
6. To submit to the Board the committee budget for the year.
7. To require each chairman to submit a complete report on each and every single project completed, not later than two weeks after and submit a summary report to the EVP at year-end, for awards consideration.
8. Generally, to devise means of giving recognition to deserving members.
II. Meetings Committee :
1. To recommend speakers for general meetings.
2. To invite speakers for general meetings.
3. To arrange for an appropriate entertainment number at every general meeting.
4. To select a master of ceremonies and another person to introduce the guest at every general meeting.
5. To inquire from all other committees regarding announcements for inclusion in the program.
6. To prepare and arrange for the printing of the program.
7. To prepare a list of persons to be seated at the main table at every general meeting.
8. To arrange for the use of halls, rooms, and similar accomodations for the general meeting.
9. To arrange for the meals to be served at general meetings.
10. To handle te setting up of decorations, such as flags, banners, seals, floral arrangements, “welcome” signs, and other logistical requirements.
11. To invite such special guests to general meetings as will encourage greater participation among the members, and generally to take charge of inviting guests to the association.
12. To be responsible for assuring that every PMA program is conducted according to correct and accepted protocol.
13. Otherwise, to layout a program of activities for the whole year; determine topics,speakers,venues,dates, time and attire.
14. To submit a complete report to the EVP on each and every single project completed, not later than two weeks after.
15. To submit a summary report to the EVP at year-end for awards considerations.