III. Attendance Committee :
1. To Promote good attendance at general meeting and special functions.
2. To drum up perfect attendance for every meeting, equally dividing among the committee members the membership list for a telephone follow- up starting one week from the date, of the affair, rotating this list among themselves month to month; likewise to devise means such as personal telephone calls,particularly those who are habitual absentees, to attend geenral meetings and special functions.
3. To keep official records on the attendance of all members at general meetings and special functions.
4. To render to the Membership Committee monthly attendance reports on members who have been absent from general meetings (including special functions considered as general meetings)for four consecutive times.
5. To submit monthly reports showing the rise or decline in attendance of members, at general meetings.
6. To constitute themselves as the welcome / reception committee during meetings.
7. To assist the Officers and Directors in greeting members and guests and introducing them to one another.
8. To submit a complete report to the EVP on each and every single project completed, two weeks after.
9. To submit a summary report to the EVP at year-end, for awards consideration.
IV. Membership Commitee:
1. To drum up increased enrollment in the Association of Corporate and individual members, preferably from the top 1,000 corporations, recommending their recruitment and extending them the corresponding invitation and follow-up.
2. To draw up and implement the rules governing membership.
3. To recommend to the Board revisions, if necessary, of these rules and procedures governing membership.
4. To update at the end of every quarter the official roster of the association.
5. To report regularly to the Board the standing of members, (wheter active, delinquent or not, etc.)
6. To plan drives to get new members, and get old members back.
7. To screen applicants for membership and to conduct orientation sessions for new members.
8. To recommend to the Board the suspension or expulsion or reprimand in proper case of members who are delinquent in the payment of their obligations to the Association, who are perennial absentees.
9. To maintain records on the activities of each member and to ensure that every newly-inducted member shall be a member of at least one committee.
10. To submit a complete report to the EVP at year-end, for awards consideration.
11. To submit a summary report to the EVP at year-end, for awards consideration.
V. Fellowship Committee :
1. To plan at least two fellowship get-togethers during the year.
2. To assistthe Officers and Directors in the reception of members and guests at meetings and see to it that new members get mixed with old members, Officers, and Directors, to bring closer acquaintanceship and warmer camaraderie.
3. To conceive other measures to ensure greater camaraderie among the general membership.
4. To submit a complete report to the EVP on each and every single project completed, two weeks after.
5. To submit a summary report at year-end, for awards consideration.