Enhance your marketing career. Keep ahead of your colleagues. Stand out from the pack. Be a global professional marketer.
Be a Certified Professional Marketer!
What is a Certified Professional Marketer (CPM)?
The Certified Professional Marketer (CPM) is a professional status conferred by the Asia Marketing Federation (AMF) which consists of several Asian countries in the region.
To date, Sri Lanka has produced more than 300 CPMs, Singapore has over 200; while Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, and even Indonesia have over 50 CPMs.
Philippines, unfortunately has only over 20.
Where are the Filipino marketers?
It’s time to increase your value as a marketer.
You could be the next Filipino CPM.
How can becoming a CPM advance my career?
• The Title of Certified Professional Marketer you carry recognizes you to be part of an elite group in Marketing.
• It increases your value as a Marketer and adds an important credential to your resume
• You will be recognized as CPM in sixteen (16) countries in Asia
• The certification validates your competency; distinguishes you as an industry leader promoting high standards in the Marketing field
• The CPM recognition gives you preferential status and international recognition that also allows you to network more significantly.
How do I become a CPM?
The CPM status is conferred only on those who have successfully completed the qualifying examination and have five years experience in marketing in an Asian country and who are members of the local association.
What are the levels of categories of CPM-Philippines?
–For front line executives with minimum of 3-5 years marketing or relevant experience.
–For middle and top-level executives with minimum of 5 years marketing or relevant marketing experience.
Associate CPME or Associate Certified Professional Marketing Educators-Philippines
Open to teachers with 2 years of full-time experience carrying at least 12 units per trimester/18 units per semester or a total of 36 units per school year, teaching at least 6 units of marketing subject per trimester/semester. Part-time faculty must fulfill 24 units of teaching marketing subjects to qualify as Associate CPME.
–Teacher must have at least one year marketing or relevant experience to qualify him as an Associate CPME.
CPME or Certified Professional Marketing Educator-Philippines
–Open to teachers with 3 years of full-time experience carrying a total of 36 units per school year. Part-time faculty must fulfill completion of 36 units teaching load to qualify.
–Teacher must have at least 2 years of marketing or relevant experience/ related disciplines to qualify him as CPME.
Candidates who have successfully completed the CPM qualifying examinations will be conferred a CPM title endorsed by the Asia Pacific Marketing Federation (APMF)
After passing CPM Philippines, marketers who are interested to pursue higher certification can take CPM Asia administered by the Marketing Institute of Singapore.
Advance your marketing career now! Be part of an elite group of global, professional marketers! Be a Certified Professional Marketer! Learn more about becoming a Certified Professional Marketer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- National marketing Conference 2013 (ROAR OF THE TIGER)
- How can your brand STAND OUT in the social media madness?
- MARKETING IN TURBULENT TIMES
- 2nd PMA GMM “POLITERTAINMENT” – Marketing Play in the Political Game on April 24 , A Venue, Makati
- SOCIAL MEDIA MADNESS